lamehobo@gmail.com



"I'm not afraid to speak out, and say things that I want to do, or do the things that I want to do, so um, I think in the end, being natural, and being, being actually genuine is what wins." - Freddie Mercury.

"All the forces in the world are not so powerful as an idea whose time has come." - Victor Hugo.

“More people have been slaughtered in the name of religion than for any other single reason. That, my friends, that is true perversion.” - Harvey Milk.

"Silence never won rights. They are not handed down from above; they are forced by pressures from below." - Roger Baldwin.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

EMBRACE THINE AWESOMENESS!!!







Welcome! To My Tit-Bits (haha lol)!




My YouTube
Izzie's Magical Glasses.
Musings of Izzie.
But You Gotta Have An Opinion.



December, 2, 2008
I'm on holidays which is like woo! But I find myself just doing the same things everyday...
Watch Will and Grace... which is like an awesome show!
&&
Reading - Wuthering Heights; which you really need to pay attention while reading... but Emily Bronte is a great writer!

No-one was on MSN basically the whole time - because they have lives, lol.

Also, every spare chance I get I rehearse/practice my monologue for an extension stream of acting classes, the monologue is pretty cool, but i want to get in so much more!!!!!

Later on in the evening more people came on MSN which was like fuck yeah! And a friend and I, lets call her Glasses... don't ask...

Now, Glasses logs on and i start to chat, our conversations get pretty strange, so just go with it!
So we gotta talking about aura's and stuff and how Jesus had a white aura. Because of my warped mind this "white aura" linked me to the Harpic White and Shine toilet ad. Then, we started making sacreligious jokes, such as:
Glasses: jesus is the toilet duck!
Me: *Quack, Your all going to hell if you don't follow me! Quack"...
Glasses: ROFL!
Me: haha
Glasses: the messiah has come to rid us of the demons of toilet stains!
Me: HAHA!
Me: I shall scrub thy with my toilet beard
Glasses: rofl!
Glasses: oh god, mental image
Me: baha
Glasses: and the lord shalt smite 99% of all bacteria!
Me: lol!
Glasses: oh yeah
Glasses: religious humour
Me: the best and most offensive!
Glasses: so true
Me*huge infomercial smile and swing arm (like pirate) with thumbs up*

Glasses is fucking hilarious...

Then, let's call her Zodo, Zodo and I had a great coneversation and pretty much came to blogs and how show now has one and how i should get one so i did!

And here we are!!!

Farwell for to-morrow!

Love and Peace,

LameHobo
1 Comments:

Hey! Awesome blog entry, you're on holidays, lucky idiot! I wish I was on holidays too, lol!
Cool blog altogether though! Lamehobo, how the heck did you get that name?
Anyways see ya, u lucky idiot!
J (you can probably figure out who that is! lol)

3 December 2008 at 4:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home