lamehobo@gmail.com



"I'm not afraid to speak out, and say things that I want to do, or do the things that I want to do, so um, I think in the end, being natural, and being, being actually genuine is what wins." - Freddie Mercury.

"All the forces in the world are not so powerful as an idea whose time has come." - Victor Hugo.

“More people have been slaughtered in the name of religion than for any other single reason. That, my friends, that is true perversion.” - Harvey Milk.

"Silence never won rights. They are not handed down from above; they are forced by pressures from below." - Roger Baldwin.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

EMBRACE THINE AWESOMENESS!!!










My YouTube
Izzie's Magical Glasses.
Musings of Izzie.
But You Gotta Have An Opinion.



Welcome! To My Tit-Bits (haha lol)!
Hello! This is LameHobo speaking!

Or in the real world - My name is Kris...

I am a drama queen of whom loves drama, film, music, breathing and candles. I especially love movement drama because you can express yourself through your body - and tell a story.

This blog is probably gonna be M mainly because I might fucking swear a bit!

Well, anyways! I'm gonna post this mother to get the ball rolling!

Love and Peace,

LameHobo

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Hobo! my man!!!
yay we watch each others blogs! makes me happy. see you soon

2 December 2008 at 10:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home