lamehobo@gmail.com



"I'm not afraid to speak out, and say things that I want to do, or do the things that I want to do, so um, I think in the end, being natural, and being, being actually genuine is what wins." - Freddie Mercury.

"All the forces in the world are not so powerful as an idea whose time has come." - Victor Hugo.

“More people have been slaughtered in the name of religion than for any other single reason. That, my friends, that is true perversion.” - Harvey Milk.

"Silence never won rights. They are not handed down from above; they are forced by pressures from below." - Roger Baldwin.

December, 3, 2008
OOOH!!!! IT'S STORMING!!!!! And I have a "friction-powered" torch sitting beside me! Go the environment! Anyway, my day as alright... I guess...

Watched Will and Grace again :D:D - In Season 4

I archived my DVD's and it turns out that I have like 200 (maybe over), including Box Sets and Tv on DVD (like Complete Seasons) AND THEY'RE ALL BOUGHT! WHICH IS LIKE WOO! I has lots of respect for the film industry - unlike the music industry which should be free - for everyone to enjoy.

I collect Playbill's which are like mini-programs of musicals that go on Broadway... And I collect them - Being the drama nerd that I am! I have a total of 33! which is like WOAH!

Unfortunately, the sleepover I planned has to be cancelled *fart noise*

New episode of Gossip Girl and My Own Worst Enemy - which at this point in time have not watched yet but its only 7:40pm!

FACT: Taylor Lautner is hot! Just thought I'd mention that! *drools*

I am brain-storming (ironic much) a story so keep your ears peeled! (is that the right expression?) It's a love story... Just thought I'd let ya know!

Well, I'm gonna leave you be!

Lots of loves all rounds! Loving you all!

--LameHobo <3

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

I laughed so hard at "keep your ears peeled" dunno why, i just found that hilarious.
Maybe it's because I'm listeing to Queen, and that always puts me in a laughing mood =].

3 December 2008 at 8:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home