lamehobo@gmail.com



"I'm not afraid to speak out, and say things that I want to do, or do the things that I want to do, so um, I think in the end, being natural, and being, being actually genuine is what wins." - Freddie Mercury.

"All the forces in the world are not so powerful as an idea whose time has come." - Victor Hugo.

“More people have been slaughtered in the name of religion than for any other single reason. That, my friends, that is true perversion.” - Harvey Milk.

"Silence never won rights. They are not handed down from above; they are forced by pressures from below." - Roger Baldwin.

Those things that you want to do but just won't/can't...
Ever had that feeling that you wanted to do something but it's either totally uncomprehensible or politically incorrect or would you literally die? Well, of coarse we have. It's human nature. Curiosity is an amazing thing.

  • Touching lava - it looks so damn pretty but will burn you to a crisp...
  • Getting bitten by a fire ant - want to see what it feels like, but don't at the same time.
  • Actually kick or punch someone in the face - I so want to see them go down...
  • Becoming Sweeney Todd - so I could sing and feel what it's like to kill people and have that sort of feeling for revenge... I actually exclaimed this one to my AAA class... Was hard to explain.
  • Get shot in the arm - it hurts so good?
  • Periods, vaginal cramps and childbirth - IMMENSE PAIN but I want to see what it's like... So they cannot use that as an excuse anymore... (Soz if that's offensive)
  • Stab someone on the eye with a spork - Want to see if it'd be easy to then just *pop* it out.
  • Have sex with a woman... - This is not very high on the list (like one of the lowest... actually THE lowest) but I just can't see myself 'doing it' with a woman...
  • Eat something or inject something poisonous - want to see what it feels like...
  • Take drugs - I would NEVER do it but I am just curious.
My thoughts exactly...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

hehe
alot of those seem to involve some sort of pain
and with periods and that, you're not really missing much

26 May 2009 at 9:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home