lamehobo@gmail.com



"I'm not afraid to speak out, and say things that I want to do, or do the things that I want to do, so um, I think in the end, being natural, and being, being actually genuine is what wins." - Freddie Mercury.

"All the forces in the world are not so powerful as an idea whose time has come." - Victor Hugo.

“More people have been slaughtered in the name of religion than for any other single reason. That, my friends, that is true perversion.” - Harvey Milk.

"Silence never won rights. They are not handed down from above; they are forced by pressures from below." - Roger Baldwin.

A Sticky Yet Amusing Situation...
Blu-tack. One of the world's greatest invention since sticky-tape.

Now, I was really bored and I had a substantial amount of blu-tack so I gots creative.



--This is Gaston: The cocky Frenchman! "I am French, I stick my nose up at you, FAWFAWFAW!"



--TIS HITLER! RUN JEWS AND MARCH NAZI'S!



--Fruity Chopper Reed...



--"My eyebrows make me frumpy..."



--*Tear*



--*SQUEEZE!*



-- "WTF! My mustache... it snapped in two..."



-- "Ok, this sinus problem is getting out of hand..."



-- "Hey sexy, checkin' out ma unibrow..."

ENJOY MY BORED AND WEIRDNESS!

Labels:

1 Comments:

AHahhaa. I love it. I love the Gaston one. =D. Havent spoken to you in while hopefully i'll see you at TED! xx Danni

17 June 2009 at 1:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home