lamehobo@gmail.com



"I'm not afraid to speak out, and say things that I want to do, or do the things that I want to do, so um, I think in the end, being natural, and being, being actually genuine is what wins." - Freddie Mercury.

"All the forces in the world are not so powerful as an idea whose time has come." - Victor Hugo.

“More people have been slaughtered in the name of religion than for any other single reason. That, my friends, that is true perversion.” - Harvey Milk.

"Silence never won rights. They are not handed down from above; they are forced by pressures from below." - Roger Baldwin.

YARR!! CAPTAIN JELLYWAFFLES: THE EASILY ANGERED PIRATE IS FORMED! (Thank-you Izzie)
YARRRGGHH! THIS IS CAPTAIN JELLYWAFFLES! EVERYONE'S EASILY ANGERED ALTER-EGO WHO TYPES IN CAPS! I HAS SOME COMPLAINTS FOR YE!

  1. TO THE CRICKETS AND PIGEON TYPE BIRDS WHOM ROAM OUTSIDE MY WINDOW, PISS OFF!!!!! YOU SEE CAP'N JW LIKES TO HAVE HIS WINDOW OPEN AT NIGHT SO HIS CABIN DOESN'T GET STUFFY, BUT THE CRICKETS WON'T SHUT THEIR YAPS! AND THEN I AM RUDELY AWOKEN BY A BIRD WHO SITS ON THE SILL AND WANTS TO TALK TO ME! I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU MISTER BIRD! SO, THEN I HIT THE SCREEN OF THE WINDOW AND THE SMART-ASS BIRD JUST FLIES DOWN ONTO THE GRASS BENEATH MY WINDOW TO KEEP YAPPIN! PLEASE GO AWAY!
  2. TO THE PEOPLE ON YAHOO! ANSWERS WHO ASK QUESTIONS AND THEN DON'T PRESENT ENOUGH INFORMATION FOR YOU TO ANSWER THE QUESTION SUFFICIENTLY! ALSO, TO THE STUPID PEOPLE WHO ASK QUESTIONS THAT ARE PRAYING TO HAVE STUPID ANSWERS! STOP IT!
THIS IS CAP'N JELLYWAFFLES, SIGNING OFF!
FOR THE NEXT TIME YE GETS ANGRY!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Hahah that is seriously cool.


OMG! i totes agree with you there on yahoo! Or when ppl are like "do you think im sexy" *posts picture* im like -.-' NOOO UR UGLAY

3 January 2009 at 5:56 pm  

Ha! Go Captain Jellywaffles! That is awesome.... I hate the questions on yahoo answers when people say: Is....(insert name here)...gay?
I reply: 'Does it really matter? No, it doesn't change their singing/dancing/acting ability' (or whatever they are famous for)
I saw this one question where someone asked: 'Should I ask my teenage friend if he is gay?' What the heck? It's like, what do you think? Go ahead, ask him, see how he reacts...
Are these people seriously stupid?
Right, my anger just reared it's ugly head, I'm gonna stop my rant now.
J
(Hope you don't mind me commenting, he he!)

4 January 2009 at 9:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home