lamehobo@gmail.com



"I'm not afraid to speak out, and say things that I want to do, or do the things that I want to do, so um, I think in the end, being natural, and being, being actually genuine is what wins." - Freddie Mercury.

"All the forces in the world are not so powerful as an idea whose time has come." - Victor Hugo.

“More people have been slaughtered in the name of religion than for any other single reason. That, my friends, that is true perversion.” - Harvey Milk.

"Silence never won rights. They are not handed down from above; they are forced by pressures from below." - Roger Baldwin.

The most random thought I had this morning...
Hello!

This morning when my mum was brushing her teeth, she dropped them in the sink (by know you should have made the connection that they're false), and exclaimed "Shit" and picked them up and continued brushing them. I pop my head in the bathroom and ask "If you were to drop them on tiles, would they smash" to which she answered "Yes" so then I burst out laughing because my masochistic mind set off a mental video, and this is what it was.

An old guy laughing and his teeth fly out of his mouth, another old guy yells, "NOOOOOO!!!!!!" as he dives for the teeth, he is too late, they shatter on the ground along with his hip! and by the time all of this happens the other old guy has fallen asleep.

Hope you enjoyed that, I know I did!

Peace out,

--LameHobo

P.S. IT'S THE FIRST DAY BACK AT SCHOOL! *MENTAL SCREAM*

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
ROFLTRUMPET!

27 January 2009 at 4:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home