lamehobo@gmail.com



"I'm not afraid to speak out, and say things that I want to do, or do the things that I want to do, so um, I think in the end, being natural, and being, being actually genuine is what wins." - Freddie Mercury.

"All the forces in the world are not so powerful as an idea whose time has come." - Victor Hugo.

“More people have been slaughtered in the name of religion than for any other single reason. That, my friends, that is true perversion.” - Harvey Milk.

"Silence never won rights. They are not handed down from above; they are forced by pressures from below." - Roger Baldwin.

(500) Days of Summer: Review
I officially love this film. Not only was it refreshing but it was also really good. It wasn't some generic piece for shit cliche romantic comedy, it was unique. I loved the directing, cinematography and the layout of the whole film, not what I was expecting but it was good nonetheless. It was funny when it wanted to be and was actually funny! The script had depth and a storyline and the acting was superb for the roles. The music was also important for me as well... IT WASN'T POP! It was nice indie/alternative stuff that suited the film perfectly. I also thought the ending was quite cute. Well, if you haven't seen it already, go see it or you'll be disappointed.

Verdict: 4.5/5 stars

Goodbye.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Goodbye.

PS: Nice review! I actually didn't intend to see it, but after reading this I'm rather interesting in it now.

19 September 2009 at 9:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home