lamehobo@gmail.com



"I'm not afraid to speak out, and say things that I want to do, or do the things that I want to do, so um, I think in the end, being natural, and being, being actually genuine is what wins." - Freddie Mercury.

"All the forces in the world are not so powerful as an idea whose time has come." - Victor Hugo.

“More people have been slaughtered in the name of religion than for any other single reason. That, my friends, that is true perversion.” - Harvey Milk.

"Silence never won rights. They are not handed down from above; they are forced by pressures from below." - Roger Baldwin.

Night At The Museum 2...
Last night, to my on astonishment I went and saw Night At The Museum 2...

I only saw this because the movie I originally wanted to see had already started (DAMN YOU BUS DRIVERS!)

Now, it wasn't the greatest movie. Mainly full of hollow comedy and forcing people to laugh with a heinous and loose plot...

But something else arose...

I realized why I don't see many family movies... Well, A. Because I don't really like them and B. The family's themselves... THEY DROVE ME INSANE! First of all there was this (quite loud) dad, sitting right behind me who laughed at every insignificant thing... which was quite irritating because I just kept thinking, "HOW CAN YOU FIND THAT FUNNY!" and it didn't help that he had an annoying laugh. But the main thing is... FAMILIES CANNOT SHUT THE FUCK UP DURING A MOVIE! No, not just the children, who I can't blame but they need to tone it down, but it was the guy sitting behind me as well! I wanted to tape his mouth shut... as well as the little girl who was sitting next to me... Whispering, well not whispering, STAGE whispering in the middle of the movie, I was like, "SHUT THE FUCK UP, WE KNOW HE IS HIS BROTHER! THEY JUST SAID THAT ABOUT FIVE FUCKING MINUTES AGO!"

So, yeah, avoid family movies as much as possible.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home