lamehobo@gmail.com



"I'm not afraid to speak out, and say things that I want to do, or do the things that I want to do, so um, I think in the end, being natural, and being, being actually genuine is what wins." - Freddie Mercury.

"All the forces in the world are not so powerful as an idea whose time has come." - Victor Hugo.

“More people have been slaughtered in the name of religion than for any other single reason. That, my friends, that is true perversion.” - Harvey Milk.

"Silence never won rights. They are not handed down from above; they are forced by pressures from below." - Roger Baldwin.

I Was Curious Of The Case About Benjamin Button...
The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button...

Ok, I do admit I went into this movie thinking "Oh God... Brad Pitt" and the movie was going to be confusing and unrealistic.

But I was wrong.

I loved it! I mean the story of a person aging backwards is unrealistic but, as you should with movies with fantasy elements, make it seem as realistic as possible - and it did just that!

It all linked together and the script was just amazing! I am not much of a fan of Brad Pitt but I made an exception with this movie. It just had everything - comedy in some parts and tragedy in others. The tale had a very understanding basis, as shown at the start of the movie.

This movie is a heartwarming classic, like Big Fish for example but very unique. Great cast which equaled to great acting. Direction and cinematography were fantastic.

It made me laugh and cry and teaches you that age is no priority as it is the moments that make you're life special.

* * * * */* * * * * STARS! But thats just me... lol, I like a lot of movies but I know when one is shit, hehehe!

Just thought I should give you a heads up about it.

Je T'Aime et la Paix,

LameHobo

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home