lamehobo@gmail.com



"I'm not afraid to speak out, and say things that I want to do, or do the things that I want to do, so um, I think in the end, being natural, and being, being actually genuine is what wins." - Freddie Mercury.

"All the forces in the world are not so powerful as an idea whose time has come." - Victor Hugo.

“More people have been slaughtered in the name of religion than for any other single reason. That, my friends, that is true perversion.” - Harvey Milk.

"Silence never won rights. They are not handed down from above; they are forced by pressures from below." - Roger Baldwin.

My POV: Part 1 (there may be more if I think of some more)
This is my point of view on a range of topics and I am merely expressing myself and my feelings:

  • Love should be equally shared between two individuals and not be discriminated on they're race or sexuality/gender. People should be able to be in love, no matter what.
  • Religion should be kept to ones-self. But apparently God tells them to tell us to get on board, which I won't because I find the idea of a God just illogical. Anyways, God just takes away the best things in life: Masturbation, Anal Sex and Free Will of Ideas... Yeah, stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
  • If discrimination, racism and religion didn't exist, the world would truly be at peace. Hence why I (try) don't discriminate, am racist or am religious. Just think about it, all fights are based on those three pillars.
  • Drama is not easy. Yet, it is a way to express yourself and is performed everyday.
  • Lounges should not have metal arm-rests.
  • If everyone drove slower, 4WDs could be eradicated, in turn, to help save the economy.
  • Everyone has power to do something in this world.
  • Stereotyping is bad.
All I can think of for now - I got the main ones out there though. Thanks for reading

Love and Peace

--LameHobo
3 Comments:

HERE HERE!

8 December 2008 at 8:34 pm  

Awesome entry LameHobo, as usual! I agree with everything you said, especially the bit about the armrests. Though, I don't agree with you about religion, it's healthy to take a leap of faith now and again. But whatever, it's your decision and I'm no gonna try and get you on the bandwagon!
Keep with the awesome posts!
J

9 December 2008 at 4:07 pm  

Oooooo nice post 'LameHobo', I wonder what a certain some one would think if they stumbled upon what oyu said about religion. Stirring a few pots there me thinks.

I agree with most of it, though like Jess I thikn religion is a good thing to have IF you don't go all crazy belief style, people need something to believe in.

Love you like I always do, Keep the posts coming.

This is the longest post I have ever done, feel proud to know it was posting on your blog hehehe

~Nutmeg

25 December 2008 at 11:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home